scrolling the contact list

Ideas! We love to hear them. Your ideas are the features we add next.
Danraabe2023
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

scrolling the contact list

Post by Danraabe2023 »

When will you create a way to see the contact list without waiting for each page to load? Is there multiple views possible.

Since each page has to load it is impossible to scan my contact list. Also if I select a contact and then return to the list it goes back to the first record and I have to start the slow process of scanning the list again.

This is impossible to deal with.

Dan Raabe
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Re: scrolling the contact list

Post by Dave »

On the page where you are currently listing all of your contacts, you will notice a link just underneath the filter for "Managed By". It says "View All Contacts".

You can use this link to see all of your contacts. Please note that because this page loads ALL of your contacts - it will likely take 30 - 60 seconds to load. Once you are on this page, you can click the "id" number next to the contact that you would like to view and it will open in a separate tab on your computer. This means that once you have finished working with that specific record - you can simply close the tab you are working in to be taken back to the "View All" page. This will save you from needing to wait an additional 30 - 60 seconds for the complete list to load again.
Danraabe2023

Re: scrolling the contact list

Post by Danraabe2023 »

Thanks Dave. I'll try it. Dan