A couple different requests

Ideas! We love to hear them. Your ideas are the features we add next.
Agalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

A couple different requests

Post by Agalassi1792 »

Hello,

I have two different requests:

First, I believe that the email statistics should update every single time that email gets sent out. I guess this doesn't happen as of now; there are instances when emails get sent out individually and the stats don't update to show that an email has been sent. An example of this is when an admin makes an order for someone manually. That product is attached to a campaign and the campaign to an email, but when done this way, an email gets sent out but the email's stats aren't updated.

Second, would it be possible, within a campaign, to reschedule when the next email goes out? Even if this is in the final email in the series... if we don't know yet when the next email will go out, then we don't know what to add in the 'wait # of days until next email' section. Then when we know that info, the only way to change it is to delete that email from the campaign only to add it back into the campaign with the correct amount of days between emails. So it would be nice to be able to have a way to edit this without needing to delete and re-enter emails into the campaign.

Thanks!
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Re: A couple different requests

Post by Dave »

Thanks! User feedback is how we continue to improve AllProWebTools. We will consider these for a future release.
JohnB
Support Team
Support Team

Post by JohnB »

Hello!

We have addressed the issue regarding the email statistics! If you could please verify that when a product campaign gets sent out, that the email statistics do indeed get counted now!
Agalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert

Post by Agalassi1792 »

As far as I can tell, yes it is working now. Thank you for working on this!