Please add customization ability for 'Refer a Friend'

Ideas! We love to hear them. Your ideas are the features we add next.
Agalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Please add customization ability for 'Refer a Friend'

Post by Agalassi1792 »

Hello,

So on basically every APWT product, there is a button that reads "Email to a friend" and that button takes you to a link similar to this one "friend-referral.php?prodid=1010"

I am requesting FULL customization of this page. So I want to be able to fully customize just about all aspects of this page. So can this page template please be added to the list of page templates in the 'Theme Editor'?

Just so you know, these are the things I am specifically trying to do at this point in time, which is why I want full customization abilityles.

1- Move the Product sidebar to the right-hand side of the page.
2- Customize the content in the email. Right now it sounds very generic and automated. I want the ability to customize this per client so these emails can contain language that actually makes it sound like it's coming from someone, not from a system email.
3- Change the header words. So right now it says "Tell A Friend About [Product Name]". I want to be able to customize this header.

There may be other things I want to do to this down the line, but specifically I want the ability to do all of the above.

Please let me know if this is all possible or not, and if this is possible, a potential timeline on when we are able to customize this page.

Thank you. Let me know if you have any questions for me.
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Please add customization ability for 'Refer a Friend'

Post by Dave »

The additional functionality that you are requesting would involve quite a bit of changes to the code. We will consider making these adjustments if there are other users who would like to comment on this thread and request that these changes are added.
Agalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert

Re: Please add customization ability for 'Refer a Friend'

Post by Agalassi1792 »

Hey Dave,

Thanks for your reply. I see this as something that could be helpful for a lot of people, but sure, that's fine.

Let me know more about this if you decide to work on this, thanks!