Hi, this is Stephanie. I've been working on my websites since the latest AllPro upgrade, and I have some feedback re: the new website builder interface.
1. I like that we can now jump straight to "edit", "settings" and "view" in the main webpage list.
2. I do NOT like that saving a page takes me back to the list of web pages. I tend to save my pages several times while creating them as a precaution, and it used to take me straight back to the page builder, which was good. Now, every time I save my progress, I have to find the page on the list and click back to it, which adds unnecessary extra steps and time to the process.
3. I also don't like that I can no longer access the "settings" and "SEO" tabs from within the web page builder. Once again, this requires me to spend extra time going back to the page list, finding the page, and clicking through to it - and while I haven't tested this theory, I'm guessing that doing so would delete any progress I'd made, which wasn't the case before.
4. Where did the box to add keywords for SEO go?
5. I do like that I can now open web pages in a new tab. That's very helpful for when I want to open multiple pages for comparison, to link to each other, etc.
I hope this feedback helps!