The new "test email" feature takes over 3x longer than the old one

Ideas! We love to hear them. Your ideas are the features we add next.
Stephanieo2940
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

The new "test email" feature takes over 3x longer than the old one

Post by Stephanieo2940 »

I just discovered that I can no longer send test emails from the email builder. This used to be a quick, easy way for me to check and see if there were problems in my email.

Now, instead of being able to quickly send messages to all three of my test emails (I have addresses in various email services, so I can see how my emails look and behave in different inboxes), I have to manually look up each contact record individually, navigate to that record's page, and pull up the email I want to test. This takes well over thrice the amount of time the old system did.

I would LOVE to have the old "send test email" feature back, as it was far faster and more conveniently located. If it's really necessary to change it, having a link to a test email feature directly on the "view email" page would save time, as would the ability to send test emails to more than one address at once so I can see how they behave in my different inboxes.

Thanks for your consideration!
Elliott
Support Team
Support Team

Re: The new "test email" feature takes over 3x longer than the old one

Post by Elliott »

Thanks for the feedback on this. We have already addressed this in our new version 5.1 which is due to be released in the next 30 days!
Stephanieo2940
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider

Re: The new "test email" feature takes over 3x longer than the old one

Post by Stephanieo2940 »

That's great to hear. Thanks for the update!