Having email conversations captured within the CRM is highly valuable. At this time, though, unless I send an email back to the contact using APWT, the email I send from my email app (in my case, Outlook) doesn't appear in the CRM. This is a struggle because the email feature within APWT is limited in functionality compared to my email app. So here are some ideas to consider, if possible:
When replying to an email using APWT:
- change subject to have "RE: " preceeding the existing subject text
- include the ability to copy others on email (in new emails as well)
- include option to include the previous email text to which the email is replying so a conversation thread is created.
Alternatively (and even better), might there be a way to get emails that are sent from my email app (e.g., Outlook) included in a contact's timeline? Idea: give us an email address that we can include as a cc: that will be read by APWT. APWT would then check to see if the addressee in the "TO" field is in the CRM and, if so, include the email in the Workflow Timeline.
Ideas! We love to hear them. Your ideas are the features we add next.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 38
- meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice
- Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:02 pm
- Website: apwt.myofficeandmore.com