Currently, there is a way to update the Threshold, but not the inventory (in the inventory page). I would like to see this page, as well as the product overview page to be changed to the following:
- Eliminate the "threshold" editor from popping up automatically. (inventory page)
- Include a "Quick Edit" button on top.
---> When clicked, allow editing of:
- Threshhold (inventory Page)
- Cost (inventory page)
- Price (product page)
- Product type (product page)
- Category (product page)
I think this "Quick edit" can have its own permissions. So, if you don't want people to edit, you can limit their access to it. However, there should definitely be a way to quickly update ALL the inventory at the same time for when we get large orders in. I don't want to pay someone for each product to be updated with the minimum of 5 clicks each that it takes to update it. That means I am stuck doing it for now and it is no fun atm.
Ideas! We love to hear them. Your ideas are the features we add next.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 17
- meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice
- Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:47 pm
- Website: yteevents.greatmockup.com