We LOVE to hear all of your New Feature ideas! That is why we have provided this forum where you can tell us all of your ideas: viewforum.php?f=4
Since 2009, every feature that has been added to AllProWebTools has been a direct result of a suggestion made by a user.
Here is how we choose which features to add and when:
1. Any feature that does not work as intended or generates an error is top priority.
2. Features that are asked for by the majority of users are next priority. We recommend that you reply to any post about a new feature that you would like to see as a way to "up vote" to feature request.
3. Features that are asked for by just a few users are next priority. We recommend that you reply to any post about a new feature that you would like to see as a way to "up vote" to feature request.
4. Features that are requested by less than 5 users will be added only if the costs of development are shared between the users requesting the feature. A detailed description of how the new feature will work will be posted in the Suggestions / Feature Request Forum by users. A one-time price will be quoted up front for the feature along with a timeline for completion. Those users who contributed to the cost of development will never pay a monthly fee to use the feature as long as they have an active and current AllProWebTools account (though the feature may be offered as a monthly paid webtool for other AllProWebTools users) Any user interested in moving forward with a new feature and who would like a quote for development costs, should contact Support via chat or screenshare.
Custom Development Pricing Tiers:
Tier 1: Less than $100 total cost.
Tier 2: Less than $1,000 total cost.
Tier 3: Over $1,000 total cost.
AllProWebTools Policies and Recommended Best Practices
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Support Team
- Posts: 803
- meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice
- Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 10:30 am
- Website: www.allprowebtools.com