Blog Post Read More Goes To Home Page

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Bbowen1652
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Blog Post Read More Goes To Home Page

Post by Bbowen1652 »

This is not happening to all my blog posts, but just noticed the issue on a blog post called "Photo Contest For Bristol Bay Borough". When I click on Read More, it takes you back to the home page instead of letting you see the rest of the blog. How can I correct this?

Brenda Bowen
Peace of Mind Accounting
Paige
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Blog Post Read More Goes To Home Page

Post by Paige »

One thing I notice is that you have your Facebook profile set as your SEO Url on the SEO tab while editing the "Photo Contest For Bristol Bay Borough" blog.

If you change the SEO Url to say the name of the blog, this will clear up this problem along with gaining you SEO benefits.
Bbowen1652
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert

Post by Bbowen1652 »

Thank you for this info. I made the changes and now the blog is functioning well. Is there a training video to better understand how to use the URL and SEO things that you mentioned. If I take the time to blog, it would be great to finish it well with the right settings. If there is a video on that, please post the link to it. Thank you, Brenda Bowen
JohnB
Support Team
Support Team

Post by JohnB »

Here is a video about using the blogging system in general, but does not go over the SEO Information specifically.

In regards to the SEO Information, the URL field is simply the the page name. So for example, if your website is example.com and you put my-page as the URL, then the full web address for your blog post will be example.com/my-page.

If you are curious about any of the other SEO Information fields, please tell which ones you would like to know more about!