State Tax

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Desiree1775
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

State Tax

Post by Desiree1775 »

I changed the tax rate for the state we are located to charge the customer, like I was directed to in the forum. We just had a order from our state and the customer was not charged. Could you please look at this matter and let me know what has to be done to make the orders from our state pay the sales tax. Thank you.....
Paige
Support Team
Support Team

Re: State Tax

Post by Paige »

What the order number that was effected?
Desiree1775

Post by Desiree1775 »

It was order number 3397.
Paige
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Paige »

Both of the items on this order: Inflamagone with Fulvic Acid and Dr. Nuzum's Digest & Digestive Detox, are set to "No" on "Taxable?" on the product settings. This is not the default setting that all new products are created with in AllProWebTools.

To change this go to Store > View Products, select the product you wish to edit and on the "Basics" tab there is a drop down labeled "Taxable?".
Desiree1775

Post by Desiree1775 »

If I set all the products to, yes, taxable.....will it only charge ID tax? Did I change the settings correctly for ID Tax?
JohnB
Support Team
Support Team

Post by JohnB »

If you set the products to "Yes" for Taxable? then whenever those products are ordered, tax will be applied. It will automatically apply tax according to the customer's address, unless you are creating manual orders in the console, where you can change the Tax Preset before clicking on Create Order