Suggestions for blogging/social features

Ideas! We love to hear them. Your ideas are the features we add next.
Stephanieo2940
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Suggestions for blogging/social features

Post by Stephanieo2940 »

Hi, awesome AllProWebTools team,

This is Stephanie. I publish blog posts through AllProWebTools twice a week, and I have a few suggestions for features I'd find really handy.

1. It would be great if I could schedule social media posts from within the application. That way, when creating the blog post, I could also schedule the social posts leading to it at the same time and from the same place, which would be a convenient time-saver.

2. When I put a link to my blog posts in Facebook, the link preview tends to use the default image for my website's theme, instead of any of the images I selected for the blog post. Even if I've included an image in the post itself, chosen an image in "settings", and chosen a graph image in "SEO", the default theme image overrides all 3. Is there a way to give the blog post image precedence in social media link previews?

3. While adding blog categories, I've found that if I check a few of them, and then add a new one before hitting "save", it will uncheck all of my previously checked categories. Is there a way to change this so adding a new category doesn't uncheck previously selected ones?

4. Having a list of previously used blog tags, like the existing list of categories, would be much more convenient than having to manually type them in one by one each time. Could this feature be implemented?

Thanks in advance. I hope these suggestions help!

Stephanie
Elijah
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Suggestions for blogging/social features

Post by Elijah »

Hi Stephanie!

Thanks for the awesome suggestions!! If anyone else shares the same wishlist for blogging and social features, please leave a comment below!

We'll be looking into these!
Stephanieo2940
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider

Re: Suggestions for blogging/social features

Post by Stephanieo2940 »

You're welcome, Elijah! And thank you very much for looking into this.