Suggested improvement to email scheduler

Ideas! We love to hear them. Your ideas are the features we add next.
Stephanieo2940
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Suggested improvement to email scheduler

Post by Stephanieo2940 »

Hello,

I recently attempted to change the send time on one of my scheduled emails. This was before the time it was originally scheduled to send, so I wasn't re-scheduling it after it was already sent out.

I put in a new scheduled send time, but instead of changing the send time, it sent it out at BOTH scheduled times.

As far as I can tell, there is no way to change the scheduled time on an email. Would it be possible to add an option to do that, and to clearly label them so that users know whether they're scheduling a second send-out of the same email, or rescheduling an existing send? As it is, it's rather ambiguous until it's too late.

Thank you very much.

Stephanie
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Suggested improvement to email scheduler

Post by Dave »

Thanks - this is a great suggestion!

Until we release an update that addresses this, you can cancel a scheduled email and then resend it at the new time.

To cancel and email, click "emails" from the main menu. On the bottom right side you will see a box labeled "Scheduled emails" - at the bottom it will say "see more scheduled emails" - click this.

On the next screen there will be a tab labeled "Scheduled emails" on this tab you can find your scheduled email and there will be a red "x" to delete it and prevent it from running.

Hope this helps!
Stephanieo2940
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider

Re: Suggested improvement to email scheduler

Post by Stephanieo2940 »

Thanks, Dave. That process is certainly more complex and time-consuming than simply rescheduling an existing email, so I look forward to when this is patched.

In the meantime, thank you for the step-by-step instructions, and have a great day!