Run Report for new contacts

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Cotubrepair1910
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Run Report for new contacts

Post by Cotubrepair1910 »

Hello,

I need to run monthly reports on how many new contacts were added each month. How do I do that?
THANK YOU!! :)
Paige
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Run Report for new contacts

Post by Paige »

We're working on a more detailed report in version 4.1, but currently you can access these stats in Emails > View Emails, and on the Your {MONTH} Statistics box, click on the expand icon in the right corner. This page is controlled by the date range at the top of your screen.
Cotubrepair1910

Excellent! Looking forward to this report in the future. But I appreciate the info as to how to access it now. THANK YOU!!
Cotubrepair1910

Hey Paige,

Since it looks like this has been implemented. How do I run a report on my lead sources?
Thanks!!
Elijah
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Elijah »

Hi there!

To give you a better answer I'd like some clarification first about what exactly you're looking for in the report!

Are you just inquiring to WHERE your leads are coming from, and those statistics? Or are you looking more for an email marketing report?
Cotubrepair1910

Thank you for clarifying.

I need to run a lead source report in order to be sure my marketing is effective. For example, I'd like to run a report from September to see:
How many heard about us from the internet, Word of Mouth, Yelp, Angie's List, Etc.
I'd like to see how many new contacts we put in the system during the month of September- even the ones that didn't give us an email address.
I need to be able to use this system effectively with my marketing.

Does that make sense?
Elijah
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Elijah »

That helped a lot, thank you!

So in that case, all of this information would be available to you from the Reports and Marketing buttons. Make sure you set your date range correctly in the top right corner of the screen before loading a report!

Examples:
Reports --> Users --> Contacts Entered would provide you with the number of contacts entered within the set date range.
Reports --> Email Reports would give you the ROI stats on every email sent (includes open rates, click rates, unsubscribes, etc)
Marketing --> Campaign Manager would give you the ROI stats from your various campaigns (includes sales in $, visits, leads, carts, etc)

I really hope that helps,
If you have any other questions please post back here and I'll help you further!
Cotubrepair1910

Thank you for that Elijah.
So we have a field where we can identify how they heard about us. Again, Angie's List, BBB, etc. So let's say we have 200 people that connected with us this month....Where do I run the report that show how many are Angie's List, BBB, etc.?
JohnB
Support Team
Support Team

Post by JohnB »

There is yet another report you can find under Contacts->Affiliates that will show you a donut graph of your referral sources.

Is this the report you are looking for?
Cotubrepair1910

YES!!! Thank you. How do I print it to show each %age? vs just the biggest ones?
Cotubrepair1910

And it looks like I can't run the donut report on a month by month basis?
JohnB
Support Team
Support Team

Post by JohnB »

Could you clarify exactly what you are looking for in printing the page? You can always just print the page as is, but it sounds like you need to be able to see something else. A screenshot may help to clarify, if you could post one to the forum.
Cotubrepair1910

I don't have a screen shoot of what I'm wanting.
First, the donut graph is great - on the top right hand corner if I change the date range - it doesn't adjust. Why?

Second, If I want to bring out the donut graph - Only the biggest sections are printable. How do I get a print out that reflects all the categories in a list and the %age and numbers.

THANKS!!
JohnB
Support Team
Support Team

Post by JohnB »

That's fine, I think I understand what you want, and have a possible solution for you.

If you go back to that report page and change the date range, it will adjust the graph now. That donut graph will now only show referral sources for the contacts that were entered within the date range selected in the top right.

I believe this will help better see the graph when it prints, because there will be fewer referral sources to look at in the first place. However, if you still need more data when you print, you can add a post to our Suggestions & Feature Requests forum so our development team can look into adding it in a future version!

Please let me know if you have any more questions!
Cotubrepair1910

Hey JohnB,

When I go to reports -- Users---contacts entered and run a report for the month of October, I get only 2 people listed, when there are 3 that are in the office (cotubrpeiar, bleiner and lgutierrez). Bleiner and cotubrepair pull up only.

It says:
Meagan put in 24
Becky put in 47
Totaling at 320

AllProWebTools's math is on drugs OR I'm misunderstanding? Please help. :cry:
JohnB
Support Team
Support Team

Post by JohnB »

The reason you would only see 2 users, is that those are the only users who added and manage new contacts.

The difference between the numbers comes from the fact that several leads will come from people filling out leadsboxes or purchasing items on your website. Both of these can create new contacts that are not entered by a user.

Hopefully this clears things up. If not, please let me know what still needs addressed!
Cotubrepair1910

Hello John,

Your statements above are inaccurate. Lgutierrez has been inputing contacts. They are new to the system but old to us (she is putting them in from projects 2011 - 2013). I have seen them being added throughout the month of October. Why sin't she showing up on the report? I'd love to call on this because typing all this out is TIME CONSUMING, but when there is a potential system issue - I don't want to count against my time. Am I able to have you guys look into this without it counting against me if it's a systems issue?

And there isn't any way that we got 200 inquires from the website. I'm in the office most of the time and that would mean we would have over 6 new inquires through our website a day...our numbers don't reflect that. Our emails don't reflect that. We get 150 - 170 calls a month, we add each one manually to the system plus the website inquiries. We aren't experiencing this slow of a month.....There is a system issue here and I want to have some time on the phone to be sure it is addressed.

Please double check the numbers and let me know my options. This reporting is so frustrating, it's enough to look elsewhere. Thanks for allowing me to be transparent.
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Dave »

I am taking a deep look into this issue and I will call you today between 3pm and 4pm to make sure all your questions are addressed.