Having trouble finding the Calendar Product

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Stephanieo2940
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Having trouble finding the Calendar Product

Post by Stephanieo2940 »

I'm trying to find and set up the calendar product in my site so that people can book appointments, but I'm having trouble finding it in my user interface. How do I access and set up the calendar?

Thanks!

Stephanie
JohnB
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Having trouble finding the Calendar Product

Post by JohnB »

There are really 2 pieces when it comes to setting up calendar products, and I'll just go ahead and run through them both real quick for you.

First, if you go to Settings->Integrations then scroll down to Google Calendar and click the Integrate button.

This will take you to a page where you can connect a specific Google account to your store.

Once you've completed this, all other settings are in your product.

So head to Store->View Products and select the calendar product you would like to edit.

Under the Basics tab, you can see that the Product Type is set to "Calendar" (if it is not, you are not editing a calendar product. You can either change it to a calendar product, or go back and find the correct product)

Below that, you will see options to set how long the appointment should be, and what specific calendar to schedule the event to. These are calendars created within your Google account.

After all of these, you can click on the product name, in large green letters near the top, to view how the product will appear to customers!

This is basically all of the set up involved with the calendar products. If you have another question, or if I didn't fully answer your question, please let me know!
Stephanieo2940
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider

Re: Having trouble finding the Calendar Product

Post by Stephanieo2940 »

Thanks, John. I'll work on implementing that when my schedule has exploded less, and let you know if I have any more questions. In the meantime, have a great day - you deserve it. :)