Item in menu bar showing up twice

We appreciate your feedback - please let us know how we can improve AllProWebTools.
Agalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Item in menu bar showing up twice

Post by Agalassi1792 »

Hello,

I have a page on a menu bar that is showing up twice. I removed the page from the menu bar and the two instances of it disappear - I add it back and then there are two again.

It may be something in my code that is causing this to happen as we have customized this site quite a bit. I was just wondering if you could help me pinpoint the issue as to why this is happening.

The backend ID for the site in question is c3215 and one of the pages in which the menu bar is on is: /Member-Dashboard/

Let me know if I need to provide any more information for this. Thanks!
JohnB
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Item in menu bar showing up twice

Post by JohnB »

What is the name of the page that shows up twice?

If you made any customizations that you think may have caused this, I would recommend testing it by commenting out your customization for a moment, and seeing if that fixes the problem or not.
JohnB
Support Team
Support Team

Post by JohnB »

Actually, I just took a look at it and I believe I found the issue. It was not related to any of your customizations.

Please double check that the menubar appears correctly now, and let me know if there are still any issues!
Agalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert

Post by Agalassi1792 »

Hi John,

Yes, this has been fixed now - I see the item only appearing once in the menu bar now.

What was causing the page to display twice on that menu bar? Can you let me know?
JohnB
Support Team
Support Team

Post by JohnB »

It had to do with the fact that you had 2 different memberships that were both allowed to see that page, so it showed up twice for anyone with both memberships. This has been corrected so that each webpage will only show up once on the menu bar, as long as you have at least one of the memberships that allows you to see the page.
Agalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert

Post by Agalassi1792 »

Okay cool. Thanks for letting me know that, and thanks for fixing this as well!