Hiding the store

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Dhara1937
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Hiding the store

Post by Dhara1937 »

Hi. I'm creating a page for my client who isn't ready to trigger the store. I had originally built the mock up with a store. I undid the 'redirect this page' but the categories for the store are still showing up on that page. http://susancrawford.greatmockup.com/Gallery/ How do I remove those categories? Or does it matter that they are there? Basically, the client doesn't generate enough income yet from your online items she sales to justify the $25/mo cost to trigger the store. So she's using her 'gallery' page to show the items she's selling, and then telling folks to contact her directly. So maybe, if I can't 'hide' the categories by clicking the 'do not redirect this page' button, I can add that piece of information (to contact her directly) in each item's description.
Do you concur? But I would still like to know how to 'hide' the categories. Thanks.
JohnB
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Hiding the store

Post by JohnB »

This has been corrected so that when you turn the redirect off, it no longer shows the products category sidebar. The page should be displaying properly now!