'Copy Link' not working

We appreciate your feedback - please let us know how we can improve AllProWebTools.
Agalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

'Copy Link' not working

Post by Agalassi1792 »

Hello,

I am not sure if you are aware of this, but we have been experiencing this issue for a few weeks now and I keep on forgetting to mention it.

So, when you are in the 'Media Library' and right click on an image, then go to the 'Show URL' link - that 'Copy' button does not work, and it kinda breaks the page - It won't let you click out of that box.

This does not happen every single time I do this, but enough that it has been a slight issue for us.
JohnB
Support Team
Support Team

Re: 'Copy Link' not working

Post by JohnB »

I have confirmed that the Copy button does not copy the text correctly, and we are looking into a fix for that. In the meantime, you are still able to highlight the text with your mouse and either right click to copy, or use "ctrl+v" to copy.

However, the Copy button does not seem to be breaking the page in way, it simply does not copy the text. Could you describe in more detail what is happening?

It may also help to know that you normally have to click on the OK button for the dialog box with the URL to go away, and to go back to the file manager.
Agalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert

Re: 'Copy Link' not working

Post by Agalassi1792 »

Hi John,

I have not been able to fully reproduce the issue of having the page break, so it's quite possible that once you address the copy button, that issue will go away entirely.