Forum Profile Settings

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Jlerskine3444
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Forum Profile Settings

Post by Jlerskine3444 »

Hi! I am trying to update my email address in the forum profile settings. However, after changing the email address, I input my password and I am getting an error, "Password Incorrect."

I know that I am inputting the correct password or I wouldn't be logged into my account and updating my website. Please help!
Elijah
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Forum Profile Settings

Post by Elijah »

We have a unique authentication system for the forum that may be preventing you from updating your profile, although I have not heard of anyone else have trouble with this.

You might try the typical stuff like logging out and then back in, or clearing your cookies, or using another browser...

Or you can just send us a message with the new email that you would like to use and we can just update it for you. You can contact us here: https://www.allprowebtools.com/Contact-Us/
Jlerskine3444
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider

Post by Jlerskine3444 »

Hi Elijah - Okay! thank you. I will try your pointers, last resort I will email you all to update for me.
Jlerskine3444
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider

Post by Jlerskine3444 »

Okay!

I followed all suggestions to no prevail, last option to have you all to change for me. I will send an email per your instuctions.

PC - Cleared cookies on all browsers (Microsoft Edge, Chrome, Safari)
PC - Logged into my AllProWebTools account as normal, success. However, when I go to support forum I keep getting intermittent successful logins. One time I’m logged into the forum or next attemp, I can get to the forum but not logged into the forum. Either case getting the same results, My password is incorrect.

iPad - Cleared cookies on all browsers (Safari, Chrome)
iPad - Same results from above PC indicators

iPhone & Android phone - Cleared cookies on all browsers (Safari, Chrome)
iPhone & Android phone - Same results from above PC indicators

No further troubleshooting than what was suggested by Elijah. Thank you!
Elijah
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Elijah »

Thanks for trying all of that, I am sorry it did not work. We did receive your new email address and have updated your forum account for you as requested.
Jlerskine3444
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider

Post by Jlerskine3444 »

Hi Elijah - Okay, I verified the profile settings, thanks.

I am still having the intermittent problems logging into the forum. I have to keep logging out of my main account, re-log in a couple of times before I am successfully logged into the forum.