Google Calendar Integration

We appreciate your feedback - please let us know how we can improve AllProWebTools.
Jlerskine3444
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Google Calendar Integration

Post by Jlerskine3444 »

Hello - I copied the below content from another user who experience the same problem before.

I have not tried to setup a google calendar until tonight, don't understand how the calendar was setup previously. Unless when I integrated the google drive...which I doubt was the problem.

I want to use the integration for event reminders and for future clients to buy time (schedule appointments.)

"I tried to add the calendar to the integration and I got this message:

Connect Google Calendar
There is already a Google Calendar connected
Click the link below to connect your Google calendar. You may be asked to sign-in to your Google account.

Calendar Setup

After clicking the link, paste the code you received into the box below and click Connect.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Connect

Disconnect Calendar
Click the button below to disconnect the store's Google calendar."
Elijah
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Google Calendar Integration

Post by Elijah »

This means that your calendar has already been integrated with AllProWebTools. I have looked specifically at your account and found that your calendar is connected.

The integration on the page you are referring to is only to be used for selling appointment time with your ecommerce store in your AllProWebTools account. You can learn more about this here: https://www.allprowebtools.com/New-from ... cheduling/

If you are looking to integrate your calendar so that you can set followup reminders and task reminders, you can find information about this here: https://www.allprowebtools.com/How-To-S ... Calendar-/

Hope that helps!
Jlerskine3444
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider

Re: Google Calendar Integration

Post by Jlerskine3444 »

Elijah - thank you for the information, I will review.