Pop up screen not working on ipad/iphone

We appreciate your feedback - please let us know how we can improve AllProWebTools.
Lfrailey173
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Pop up screen not working on ipad/iphone

Post by Lfrailey173 »

Aloha!
Pop up screen in the AllProWebTools console system is not working on. It pops up however you cannot select and edit any of the info and it also gets stuck. You have to hit refresh to get the box to clear. For example trying to edit a recording order date the box pops up with the info but the whole box is shaded grey and will not let me select the date or lick cancel order. I’ve tried both on my iPad and iPhone.
Elliott
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Pop up screen not working on ipad/iphone

Post by Elliott »

In the past we have usually found that an issue like you are describing will happen on Apple products that are not running the very latest version of iOS or the browser is not on the latest version.

We would like to help you with this, but we will need some additional information please:

1. Can you clarify what a "recording order date" is and where we can find that in the Console?
2. Please provide the iOS version that your Apple devices are using.
3. Please provide the web browser that you are using and version.
4. Is this something that has worked on your device in the past? When was the last time that you were able to do this?
NoahBaldwin
Support Team
Support Team

Post by NoahBaldwin »

I just tested this on my iPhone XR running iOS 12.1.2 on both Chrome and Safari. The popup works for both on my end.
Lfrailey173

Post by Lfrailey173 »

Aloha!
1. Sorry typo...it’s reoccuring order for auto ship orders that the pop up screen does not work. I also just tried to fix a customers address on their order and also cannot edit any of the address in the pop up.
2. Using IOS 12.1.2 and have tried both IPad mini and iPhone 7
3. Using safari, I believe it’s latest version as both devices are not showing any updates available
4. I’ve never been able to edit or type anything or press any of the buttons in the pop ups....I always ended up having to wait and login in from a desktop in my office....I’m in Asia currently so don’t have access to a desktop.....I will just have to try when I get back to US
NoahBaldwin
Support Team
Support Team

Post by NoahBaldwin »

Thank you for your additional information. I was able to replicate the issue on my iPhone XR running iOS 12.1.2. We will look into the issue and get back to you over the next few days.
NoahBaldwin
Support Team
Support Team

Post by NoahBaldwin »

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. This issue has been fixed in our next version which will be released soon.