Address zip code input

We appreciate your feedback - please let us know how we can improve AllProWebTools.
Steve173
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Address zip code input

Post by Steve173 »

Hi! When we are putting in a new customer by clicking + and then contact we are having an issue with the zip code field. When we used to type in the zip code and click the green check mark to confirm it would then auto-populate the city and state fields which made putting in the address much quicker :) Now when we put in the zip code and confirm it removes "US" from the country field which and does not auto fill the "city" and "state" fields. Hopefully this makes sense....
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Address zip code input

Post by Dave »

Thanks for reporting this. We are currently looking into this and will reply back here when we have more information.
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Dave »

We are currently testing a new solution for this. At the moment this feature is available again, but you may experience a few intermittent issues. We are continuing to look into this.
Steve173

Post by Steve173 »

Just a update that this feature has not been working on any new address. For us it has not been intermittent...it does not work on any new customer we add.
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Dave »

I have just tested this in your account with this record: https://c173.allprowebtools-s1.com/cons ... p?id=38205

I entered the zip code and the state and city auto-filled. Can you provide more explanation of the issue?
Lfrailey173

Post by Lfrailey173 »

Hi!

This issue is happening again with 5.5....any new customer that I input when I type in the zip code it removes "US" from the country field which and does not auto fill the "city" and "state" fields. attached is screenshot. most recent was zip code 54901
54901 zip code issue .jpg
54901 zip code issue .jpg (266.26 KiB) Viewed 2892 times
Kathlein
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Kathlein »

Thanks for reporting this. We are currently unable to replicate the issue.

The zip code lookup system relies on a 3rd party company to provide the city, state, and country of a given zip code. The 3rd party company may have temporarily been offline.

We will continue to monitor this system for any outages over the next week.