Monday November 30, -0001
Your Order Detail page will provide you with even more options to better manage your orders.
From this page you also have options to handle orders post-ship. Having a customer return an order can be a disappointing procedure but these quick buttons will make the process quick and painless.
These options will be helpful with return orders, reshipping and customer communication.
You also have a few other options that will help you with shipments. Such as:
- Hold an Order
- Mark an order as Shipped
- Return an order – which will:
- Refund the customer’s money
- Update Inventory
- Make a Special Shipping Request
- If a customer is making a purchase on behalf of a friend or family member, use this to make a one-time shipping address change.
- The user must select a reason for a reshipment from a dropdown menu.
The next group of quick buttons will assist you with wholesalers and invoices:
- Mark an order with Bad Debt
- This is applicable to Net 15, 30 accounts, if a wholesaler has not paid a bill.
- Print an Invoice
- Email an invoice
- An invoice is automatically sent at the end of the ordering process. This option will send an additional email.
These quick buttons make managing orders a lot less stressful. We never want to have to hold an order, return an order, or mark a buyer with bad debt, but with these quick buttons, unpleasant order tasks are quick and painless.