Monday November 30, -0001
Do your employees tend to miss details when taking orders? With AllProWebTools’s Order Assistant order taking is simple. It’s an easy to use, integrated system and helps make the process of order taking virtually fool proof. Here are the procedural steps for placing an order through the assistant:
- Search for the client
- AllProWebTools keeps a database of previous customers. It stores the client’s shipping address as well as their credit card information.
- Add items to cart
- In this step you can enter a manual discount in percent or dollar amount.
- Choose Shipping Method
- Shipping Methods can be configured in the Shipping Manager. There are also options for free and discounted shipping.
- Order Summary
- This page gives a prompt to ask the customer how they heard about your company. This will help with your marketing plan.
- Payment Options:
- Net 15, 30 – for wholesalers
- Credit Card
- Check – this will put the order on hold until the check is received
- Check Received – if the customer sent a check in advance
- Orders can also be placed on hold if the client needs to handle the payment differently.
- Approval Page
- This step will prompt the person taking the order to repeat the order summary at the end of the process.
Once the order is submitted an email will be sent to the address on file. The email will contain the order history along with the transaction’s Order Number. You will also be notified of the Order Number at the end of the process.