Step by Step Guide to Solving our Six Most Frequently Asked Questions
How can I remove a WebTool from my account?
Here, you can see all the WebTools you've added and their prices, as well as any demos that you've started.
- Remove the WebTool from your account.
- Update your invoice for the coming month.
- Show up in your WebTool History.
Watch our Webtools tutorial:
2. To add a WebTool, just click the "Add" button.
When you start a demo of a WebTool, you'll have access to it for 14 days at no cost. If you don't want to keep the WebTool after the 14 days, you don't have to do anything. Access to the WebTool will automatically be removed and you won't be billed for the WebTool. If you really like the WebTool and want to keep using it, you can add it by following the steps above.
Watch our Webtools tutorial:
How do I change the credit card on my account?
1. From the dashboard, go to Settings WebTools.
2. At the top of the page, click "Update Payment Information." There you can see the current credit card on file.
3. Under "New Credit Card Info," you can add new credit card information to update your account. Once you click "save," the new credit card will be charged.
Here's our step-by-step tutorial!
How do I change the email address where my invoice is sent every month?
If you want to receive an email notification when your credit card is charged each month, you can add your email address to your billing information. If you don't add an email address, you won't receive an email notification with your invoice each month.
You don't have to receive your invoices by email every month - you can still see all your invoices in your AllProWebTools account and download them.
1. To add an email address to your billing information, go to Settings WebTools.
2. On the right side of the page, you can add your email address under "Send AllProWebTools Invoices to." Then click "save."
3. To download your invoices directly from AllProWebTools, see the "Billing History" box under the "Send AllproWebTools Invoices to" box.
4. Choose which invoice you want to see by date, then click the green dollar amount next to the date.
How do I see the amount I'll be charged every month?
The amount you're charged depends on which WebTools you have added to your account. The great thing about AllProWebTools is that you only pay for what you need, so each WebTool has its own price and is added separately.
2. On this page, you can see all the WebTools you've installed under "Installed WebTools" and their prices.
3. At the bottom of the page, under all the WebTools you currently have installed, you can see the total amount you'll be charged every month.
How do I see my billing history?
1. To see all your past invoices, go to Settings WebTools.
2. Look at the right side of the screen. Under "Billing History," you can see all the invoices you've ever received, and view the invoices specifically. Under "WebTool History," you can see the history of the WebTools you've added and removed.
3. To see a specific invoice, click the green dollar amount next to the date.
How do I get all my invoices from the past year to give to my accountant?
You can see and download all the invoices you've ever received so you can have them for your records or send them to your accountant for taxes.
1. To see your invoices, go to Settings WebTools.
2. On the right side of your page, notice the "Billing Information" box. In the box, the date and amount of each invoice. If you click one of the green dollar amounts, you can see the invoice for that date.
3. Once the invoice opens, right click on the screen and click "print" to open the print box, where you can save the invoice as a PDF or print it.