The AllProWebTools reporting tools offer all the reports that your accountant will need to update your Quickbooks records. These reports include:
- All sales CSV
- All retail sales CSV
- All wholesale sales CSV
- Complete customer list CSV
- Sales Taxes collected report
- Employee Timecards
- Aging Report CSV
- Bad Debts report CSV
Many bookkeepers create monthly "Journal Entries" into QuickBooks with the weekly or monthly income totals shown on each of these reports. More granular invoicing information can still be accessed from the AllProWebTools Console.
It is recommended that all invoicing and customer tracking is maintained within your AllProWebTools account (to avoid double-entry) - and that all of your expense accounting, payroll, and tax reporting occur in your Quickbooks account.
How to access the reports:
- You can drop down the lists to get wholesale vs retail
- You can also change the date range in the top right handside of the page
- You can also download this report as a CSV by clicking the download button in the top right corner