How do I post specific products to a specific web page?

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Ssechrist2865
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

How do I post specific products to a specific web page?

Post by Ssechrist2865 »

How do I post specific products to a specific web page? Right now the products are posted on the Membership page, and I want these products to go on the 2021 Builder Breakfast page. I have watched one video and doesn't make sense; have tried to follow the steps but doesn't make sense. Attached are the pages. Thanks for the help.
Attachments
Screenshot (246).png
Screenshot (246).png (155.72 KiB) Viewed 723 times
Screenshot (244).png
Screenshot (244).png (493.81 KiB) Viewed 723 times
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Re: How do I post specific products to a specific web page?

Post by Dave »

If I am understanding you correctly, it sounds like you would like to add a button on one page that will link to the product page. This video explains how to add buttons, you will find it explained 3 minutes into the video:

You can add the button by clicking the blue button that says "+ Widget", then follow the instructions in the video.

The URL that you will enter on the left side of the screen for the button will be the URL of the product page.
Ssechrist2865

Post by Ssechrist2865 »

I viewed this video twice. I followed the video to the "t." I understand about adding the button to the page. However, you mentioned using the URL for the product page. Are you saying I should go to each separate product page and then add the URL for each specific product? That means I would have to add several buttons in order for me to get each specific product on the page--correct? I want the products to show up on the left-hand side of the page like my first attachment below, and I want to add them to the page I have shown as the last picture below. Thank you for your help.
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Dave »

Thank you for providing additional details about your goals.

The page now has the menu of items on the left side. This was accomplished by going to the page settings, then where it says "Page Layout" the selection was set to "Product Sidebar"