According to the invalid email report @wavecable.com has blocked any email we try to send a customer with @wavecable as spam....
This is the message on the report "@wavecable.com said: [diagnosticCode] => smtp; 554 5.7.1 [VI-1] Message blocked due to spam content in the message."
How do we resolve this?
Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 150
- meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice
- Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:55 pm
- Website: www.realnoni.com
- Support Team
- Posts: 1030
- Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 10:30 am
- Website: www.allprowebtools.com
If the block is at wavecable.com, your question should be directed to them.