Hover the Newsletter Sign Up

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Mmiller2105
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Hover the Newsletter Sign Up

Post by Mmiller2105 »

Hello,

I was wondering if I could place my newsletter sign up widget on my Image Slider so it can hover over the picture? Dave told me that AllProWebTools could do that so I can have more room on my website. Let me know :) Thanks!!

Also, on my Contact Page, is there a way we can make the font Century Gothic and make it navy blue? I messed it up when I was trying to add the wording in... sorry :(
JanetY
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Hover the Newsletter Sign Up

Post by JanetY »

Absolutely, these changes can be done. I am not familiar with what you know about stylesheets.

To do this yourself, you will need add/modify css styles for the signup box. Once you create your signup box and add the signup box widget to the page, then you can work on modifying the signup box location on the page. You can access your css stylesheet from your console at Settings-> Administrator and choose Stylesheet under the Theme Editor panel. You should modify/add styles with values that work for you - for position:, float:, margin-bottom:, and margin-top:. Sometimes you need to add a z-index as well.

In terms of your contact page, you currently have the text using an Heading 1 <h1> tag that is already styled to be the color and font size that you are seeing. Go back into the Contact Page (Settings->Administrator->Contact Page) Change the <h1> that is at the beginning of your sentence to be <h1 class="contact-heading">. Now go to your stylesheet and add .contact-heading to it and use the color: font-family:, and font-size: values to your liking.

If you are wanting us to make these adjustments, simply fill out a work request and we can make this happen.