Products

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
DonnaG165
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Products

Post by DonnaG165 »

I'm looking for some guidance with defining products. I need to know:

1. If I only have 200 seats for a ticket product - where to I define the 200 as the max number to be sold?
2. with coupon codes, there's a Qty Limit field - is this the overall number of coupons that can be used, or is this the number of products being purchased to apply the coupon to when its added to a cart? So, do I set the Qty Limit to say 100 if I only want 100 coupons max - or do I set it to 1, meaning only one coupon per cart?
3. With coupons again, I need to create a tiered product - where its pricing is dependant upon the date - so its one price if purchased before October 1, another until November 1, etc. So we start with the final price and apply different variations of discounts dependent upon the date. Is the coupon defined only by the expiration date? Or do we need to define a coupon code that the person enters upon checkout? If we do need a coupon code, is the coupon code the same code throughout and the date the product is purchased will take care of the price?
4. I need to define an upgrade to a product, so that when a ticket is purchased, the user is able to upgrade their ticket for an additional cost to include lunch. What is the best way to define that product and best use of the options to make that happen?
5. Is there a way to add "handling fees" to a product - so that the cost is one price, but an automatic small cost is added for "handling fees"?
6. Is there a way to bundle multiple products together for a discounted price? For now, I created an extra product with the bundled price, but thought I'd ask to see if there was a way to do this differently.

thank you for your time with this!
Donna
Paige
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Products

Post by Paige »

1. You can use the inventory system, set the status to "Out of Stock" and set the inventory to 200
2. This is the overall number of product the discount can be applied to
3. This is not currently an automated feature of AllProWebTools, you could achieve this with different codes and expiration dates.
4. This would be best as an upsell, here is a video on this:

5. This can be included in the price of a product or added to the shipping costs.
6. This is best done as a kit, here is a video: