Setup a product with different payment options

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Dgalassi2021
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Setup a product with different payment options

Post by Dgalassi2021 »

I have a product (membership) that has two different payment options: a payment in full option, and a second option that spans payment over time where there's a set down payment at time the of purchase, plus four equal future payments (different than the down payment amount) due at specific dates in the future (January 1, 2016, Feb 1, 2016, Mar 1, 2016 and April 1, 2016).

How can I set this up in a membership product? Is payment flexible enough to do this?

Donna
Paige
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Setup a product with different payment options

Post by Paige »

Donna, this is not currently possible with our membership system. It does not allow you, currently, to set a "stop after payment 4" it just goes on forever or until you manually tell it to stop.

This however would be a great suggestion for the future!
Dgalassi2021

Post by Dgalassi2021 »

Paige,

Is it possible to create a product for X amount... then offer two options when they get to the cart: option 1: pay an additional amount Y to save $100 OR opt to spread your payments out over five equal payments. The scheduled payments will then need to be done manually directly through PayPal. Maybe we can schedule a screen share so you could walk me through these options and setup.

Thank you!

Donna
Paige
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Paige »

It might be easier to do a screenshare for your unique needs, call/email the office and we can get something scheduled!