Testimonial Widget

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Signsetc122051
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Testimonial Widget

Post by Signsetc122051 »

I would like to add a box that someone can fill out to leave a testimonial. How would I do that?

Thanks!
Amberley
Paige
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Testimonial Widget

Post by Paige »

If you create a link that goes to this page: /add-review.php?prodid=99

That will create a testimonial, you can edit the contents of this page by going to Settings > Website, there there is a box labeled "Testimonial Discounts:"
Signsetc122051

Post by Signsetc122051 »

Paige,

Thank you for this! It works great, but I'm confused about the text that appears on the right side of the testimonial page, "Hello world!
Welcome to AllProWebTools. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!..." Can I change what it says?

Thanks!
Amberley
JanetY
Support Team
Support Team

Post by JanetY »

Amberley,

It sounds like the webpage layout that is set up has a right sidebar that can show various information. What you are seeing is a recent blog post. There is a sample blog post that is added to first installations of a site. Other information that may show up in your right sidebar are signup boxes and related product information. It all depends on what page you are on and how you have the site set up.

I'm not sure what you want for your site, but here are some suggestions.

If you would simply like to delete this specific sample blog post, you can go to your console and click on Website->My Blog Posts. Click on the blog post named Hello World. Then click on the dropdown arrow on the Save button in the upper right and click Delete.

If you don't want a right sidebar, you can change the layout of the page by going into Website->My Webpages, select the page, then click on the Settings tab and Change the Page Layout.

Let me know if you have more questions.