Email Bounce Report

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Gchild1730
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Email Bounce Report

Post by Gchild1730 »

How can you download or lookup a "bounced" list from emails you send? Also - I had a client that downloaded the "bounced" list off of AllProWebTools and it showed that none bounced. When she goes to her Mandrill account it showed that 9.5% bounced. How can we get an accurate reading from AllProWebTools?
JohnB
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Email Bounce Report

Post by JohnB »

To view reports on bounce rates you will have to check in Mailgun or Mandrill (whatever you set up as your mail sending service) since there are no bounce reports in your AllProWebTools console.

Hopefully this clarifies things, let me know if you need more help!
Gchild1730
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert

Post by Gchild1730 »

AllProWebTools team (Kyle, Shantel and Dave) come down to my office in Denver to do a training and informed my clients that you can go in and pull a report in AllProWebTools.
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Dave »

My apologies Grace,

I think in responding to your question, I was referring to the "unsubscribes" not "bounces" as you had asked. It is true that AllProWebTools does not give you a report on bounces, and that you can get this from your SMTP Provider.

It is a great idea though, so I have asked programming to add this feature in our next AllProWebTools version 4.4. http://www.allprowebtools.com/forum/vie ... 049&p=4566