Edit Coupon Codes

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Agalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Edit Coupon Codes

Post by Agalassi1792 »

Hello,

Is there really no way to edit a coupon code, or to delete a coupon code to remake it? I accidentally made a coupon code 'Combinative' when I need it to be 'Exclusive' and it is for a specific product. I disabled the coupon code and tried to remake it, but since it is attached to a single product it won't let me remake the coupon code to be 'exclusive'. I need to edit the coupon code.
JohnB
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Edit Coupon Codes

Post by JohnB »

Please check this forum post that discusses this.

I believe if you Expire instead of Disabling your old coupon, you should be able to create the new 'Exclusive' coupon that you need.

Please let me know if you have any more questions or need more assistance with this!
Sfoster2533

Post by Sfoster2533 »

Editing a coupon code would be a great addition. Also being able to select products for a coupon by Category would be great rather than having to add each of them individually with the risk of leaving something out and since you can't edit...you would have to completely disable and start all over with a new coupon code.

Extended the number of characters in coupon code would be good too.
Brads326
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Brads326 »

If you need to delete a coupon code, you can do this from the tab called "Existing Coupon Codes" - just search for the coupon code and then click the red trash can icon to delete it.