Email Warnings: DNS

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Tgot2074
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Email Warnings: DNS

Post by Tgot2074 »

I am working in a client account and noticed these warnings in her email settings: Can someone help me address them?

WARNING: You must set your DNS so that webmail.secure-accounting.com is set as a cname to secure-accounting.com
.WARNING: You must set your DNS so that your MX record is set to mail.allprowebtools-s1.com

Thanks
Mary Gaul
720-427-5778
JohnB
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Email Warnings: DNS

Post by JohnB »

These warnings are related to the email mailboxes, and have no affect on the Email Marketing whatsoever.

So if you are using AllProWebTools to host your email, we can look into this further. If you are concerned about Email Marketing, these warnings do not affect you in any way!

Please let me know if you have any more questions!
Vickie394

Post by Vickie394 »

I am working with client vlreiki and am getting these errors as well. We sent a test email to the email address on file and it is not forwarding at all. Client has missed a few leads because of this. Went into the system and changed to the specs recommended, but email is not forwarding. Please call her at number listed on file or Mari at number on file to address this. Thanks.
JohnB
Support Team
Support Team

Post by JohnB »

If you are trying to use the Email Mailboxes under Settings->Email and are seeing the DNS errors, you can go to Settings->DNS Records and click on the Configure for AllProWebTools Email button. That will properly set up your DNS to use the Email Mailboxes.

This video might help:

Keep in mind, that once you change your DNS Records, you may still have to wait a few hours for the change to take effect and for your emails to start forwarding properly.

Please let me know if you have any more questions!