Prioritizing Tasks

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Lauras1192074
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Prioritizing Tasks

Post by Lauras1192074 »

Is there a way to Prioritize the task list further from High, Medium and Low priority?
For example, I have 5 items in Medium Priority ... can I list these in order by date?
OR .. prioritize further by Medium A , Medium B, Medium C , etc ?
I would like to see my inbox arranged by the tasks that need to be done first, second, third, etc.
Denise
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Prioritizing Tasks

Post by Denise »

Hello and thank you for the question!

First of all, you can set a due date and time which will appear in your inbox, so you can see when certain tasks are due. They will even turn red if the due date is past!

Currently, the task inbox will display with the most recent addition on top, so the first Medium task would be at the bottom.

We welcome your suggestions and if you would to submit a request for sorting, subcategory, or some other similiar idea that you would like to see, it might be something we can add in future revisions! Here is the Suggestions/Feature Request forum. Please let us know if we can help with anything else!
Carla3289
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider

Post by Carla3289 »

I would also be interested in this type of feature. What needs to be done 1, 2, 3, etc. changes daily. Some things don't get done one day and carry over to the next day and need to be re-prioritized with that day's tasks and projects. Multiple items may have the same priority or different priority levels, but need to be completed in different orders. For now, I am self-inserting and editing the numbers before the task title. It may not list sequentially, but it's a work around.
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Dave »

Thanks so much for the suggestion! We will put this on the list to be considered in a future version release.