Release A Website A Record

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Dgalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Release A Website A Record

Post by Dgalassi1792 »

Hi!

I need to release a website as pointing the A record to the AllProWebTools Web Tools account.

1. As an A record, I need the IP address
2. Any other process that needs to be done in the AllProWebTools account to tie the domain name to the account.

Thank you for your help with this!
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Release A Website A Record

Post by Dave »

The process for putting a website live is now automated.

While logged into the account to make live, choose "Website" -> "My Webpages".

At the top of the screen you will see a blue alert bar that says "Want to go live?" Click on that alert to be taken through the process.

The Go LIve system will ask what domain you want to move the site to, it is important to verify the spelling - AllProWebTools will go ahead and purchase (on your behalf) any domain name entered here if it is available for purchase.

You will be provided with an IP for the A record by this automated system but we DO NOT recommend setting A Records manually. It is preferred that you use the AllProWebTools standard DNS servers of:
  • andy.ns.cloudflare.com
  • jessica.ns.cloudflare.com
This will allow for additional features such as Email Hosting and APWT-SMTP and our SSL Certificate services to automatically update DNS on behalf of the client. You can still access all DNS entries from within the AllProWebTools console by selecting "Settings" -> "DNS Records" if you need to make additions to the DNS.