Report of who marked Spam

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Andy1735
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Report of who marked Spam

Post by Andy1735 »

Hi,
Is it possible to see exactly who marked emails as Spam? In my reputation I see two spam complaints. However, this was not part of the newsletter blast that was sent on Friday.

Also, if someone marks spam are they automatically deactivated in the system so we do not send them anything else?

Thanks!
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Report of who marked Spam

Post by Dave »

Normally you will see the spam report in the email as you have indicated. However, since you have just recently changed your SMTP provider connected to your AllProWebTools account, it is likely that the SPAM report was made on an email that was sent BEFORE you switched providers. Therefore, a direct correlation to the email that resulted in a SPAM complain is not possible.

The contact ids for your 2 spam complaints are: 13956 and 13078

You will notice when looking at both of these accounts that they have been marked as either "unsubscribed" or "invalid" - this means that they will not longer receive marketing emails or newsletters from you. They will still receive emails with invoices for products that they purchase from you. They will also receive "forgot password" emails and other system messages.
Andy1735

Post by Andy1735 »

Hey Dave, I see a total of 5 spam complaints now, but none from the the most recent newsletter. Would you be able to give me customer ID's on those? Is there any chance you can see which actual email they marked as spam?

It looks like the last two marked an invoice payment request email from us as spam. So that is frustrating.
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Dave »

I have already provided you the ids for the first 2, so the 3rd is: 16573. 4th = 11347. 5th = 1043. I have also updated your Workflow Timeline with this information.