How to upload contacts via CSV

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Andy1735
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

How to upload contacts via CSV

Post by Andy1735 »

So, we now have a popup on the homepage that asks for an email address to sign up for the newsletter and send abandonment campaign emails. I can get a weekly csv of new signups. How do I go about uploading these emails into the system?
Kathlein
Support Team
Support Team

Re: How to upload contacts via CSV

Post by Kathlein »

The most straight-forward solution would be to use the leadbox system built into your AllProWebTools account along with the Coupon system to automatically email the customer with their coupon code and automatically add them to your CRM. You can even use the leadbox to enter the client into a drip email campaign that will continue to send them offers and info about your offerings.

You can use the same "popup" code to display the included AllProWebTools leadbox form.

Here is a 4 minute video that explains how to do this:

If you still decide to import contacts manually every week, here is a video that shows how to import contacts:
Andy1735

Post by Andy1735 »

We do need to do this manually because we are using a third party to handle this. This would really just be email addresses and nothing more. Although I will create a new tag called "streamsend" and make sure all of the contacts have it applied. What happens if I try to upload an email address that is already in the system?
Kathlein
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Kathlein »

Whenever AllProWebTools sees a duplicate email address uploaded, it will NOT create a duplicate record - it will simply apply the new tag "streamsend" to the existing record.
Andy1735

Post by Andy1735 »

Awesome! That's perfect. Thank you