A Product with extra text fields

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Dgalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

A Product with extra text fields

Post by Dgalassi1792 »

Hi! Is there a way to create extra text fields in a product? A way to gather information from the purchaser? Thank you!
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Re: A Product with extra text fields

Post by Dave »

I am not aware of a way to specifically request additional information per product. We do offer 2 ways for the customer to add special instructions to an order.

The first is called the "Gift Message", this can be styled to change the text to something more appropriate for your use. Whatever the customer types will be attached to the order. Here is an example of what it will look like:
gift-message.png
gift-message.png (49.58 KiB) Viewed 2536 times
We also offer an area for "Shipping Comments", this is intended for messages like "Leave package at the back door" or "Beware of dog". Here is an example:
shipping-comments.png
shipping-comments.png (32.19 KiB) Viewed 2536 times
Dgalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert

Post by Dgalassi1792 »

Thank you for the reply Dave! I'm looking for something else and may think "outside the box" on this for a solution. Thinking of having a Thank You page with a form there on it that someone fills out with the proper info to collect what we need. Thanks for clarifying what AllProWebTools does do, so I can use that when needed also!
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Dave »

Yes, that is a great idea. You can define any thank you page that you like and embed any web form that you like.