Send Campaign depending on Product Variation

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Agalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Send Campaign depending on Product Variation

Post by Agalassi1792 »

Hello,

So I am working with this client who is using APWT to sell tickets to events. Right now, there are two different audiences that she is selling tickets to, but both groups are purchasing the same tickets to the same event(s).

So I was thinking about creating product variations to do this - so I could set the max amount of attendees per event to be 20 while having two different ticket options, so that each of the two audiences could purchase a certain ticket variation for the same event.

We would then need to send the right campaign to the right audience - so lets say Audience A purchases Variation A - they would be sent Campaign A. Then, Audience B purchases Variation B, then would be sent Campaign B. So I would need to send a campaign depending on the variation of the ticket purchased, not the product itself.

Is this possible to do?

Let me know if what I'm asking is not clear, thanks!
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Send Campaign depending on Product Variation

Post by Dave »

Yes. You can create a campaign that is triggered by a purchase of a specific product. From the main menu choose "Emails" -> "Manage Campaigns". Here you can create a new campaign, then set the "trigger" to "Product Purchase". You will then see a new dropdown list where you can select the product that must be purchased in order to start the campaign.