Redirect to specific page after login

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Agalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Redirect to specific page after login

Post by Agalassi1792 »

Hello,

Is there a way to redirect a user to a certain page (like a Membership Dashboard page) immediately after they log in so that someone who is already a member can be taken to the correct place no matter where they log in from?

Obviously, I do not want this to affect anyone who logs in during the check out process - only for those who are already members and are logging into their membership area.

Let me know if this is possible, thank you.
Brads326
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Redirect to specific page after login

Post by Brads326 »

You will find this setting by clicking on settings>website from the main menu and then choose the tab called "other settings". You will see an option for "Redirect on Login URL"

Hope that helps!
Agalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert

Post by Agalassi1792 »

Hey,

Just as a suggestion, since this option seems very hidden to me...

Can there be a way to add a checkbox for this on the 'settings' page of each page that get's marked as being a membership page? That would make this much easier to find and more streamlined.

Let me know if you think this would be possible or not, thanks!
Attachments
APWT-members.jpg
APWT-members.jpg (35.43 KiB) Viewed 2152 times
Agalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert

Post by Agalassi1792 »

Also, how long does this usually take to work? I set it, and I keep on testing it, I even tested it in a incognito window and I do not see the website redirecting to the page that I chose.

As another suggestion - if you cannot do what I suggested in my previous post, can you add a dropdown for a page-picker where we go to choose the page to redirect to on login? I think that would be easier, to have a dropdown that pulls all of the pages currently marked as a 'membership only' page into a dropdown that someone can choose from rather than pasting in a URL.
Kaitlyn
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Kaitlyn »

I recommend reviewing these items with a member of our level 2 support team via screenshare. This video will show you how to start a screenshare: