Emails associated with DRIP Campaign not sending

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Kelly3903
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Emails associated with DRIP Campaign not sending

Post by Kelly3903 »

Hello! Yesterday we tried our first email blast and 4 contacts out of 2300 (approx) reported as spam,

so we got this message:
'Your APWT SMTP account has been disabled due to poor sending reputation, and you will not be able to send emails through your AllProWebTools console until your account is reactivated."

Our understanding is that if we get another batch of 500 ready to blast out again, you can turn back on the ability to do another blast, we send that and then if no spam reports, we can continue. We're giving that some thought now.

But here's another problem since we received that above message. Though INDIVIDUAL emails are still working through "new email" on the contact form, Drip emails associated with DRIP campaigns aren't getting triggered.

Example:
"Headshot Complete" Campaign, sends the email "Review Please" ASAP once a contact is assigned the "Headshot Complete" campaign
Last night, I associated myself (Kelly Weaver) to the campaign
Checked my timeline several times, email never went out

Can you look into if there is an association with the APWT SMTP account being disabled with the reason our CAMPAIGN drip email isn't working? Can you turn that back on so we can use it again as it's different from email blasts?
Attachments
Screen Shot 2020-04-10 at 9.40.10 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-10 at 9.40.10 AM.png (977.37 KiB) Viewed 1491 times
Screen Shot 2020-04-10 at 9.40.03 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-10 at 9.40.03 AM.png (947.9 KiB) Viewed 1491 times
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Emails associated with DRIP Campaign not sending

Post by Dave »

Yes, if your account has been suspended for poor sending reputation, this will impact your ability to send drip emails. There are ways to resolve this as explained here: https://www.allprowebtools.com/The-War-Against-SPAM/

Please login to your account and start a screenshare so that we can help you get this issue resolved ASAP.