Email signature - line spacing screwy

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Jen3896
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Email signature - line spacing screwy

Post by Jen3896 »

Hi APWT! This is my first post. Tommie got my email signature looking great when viewed from Advanced Options. But when it arrives at the recipient, it looks different, goofy. The single-spaced text appears double-spaced. Can you please fix, or tell me how to? It's supposed to look like the attached. Thank you in advance!

Jen
Attachments
Screen shot - email signature appears correct.jpg
Screen shot - email signature appears correct.jpg (48.37 KiB) Viewed 2422 times
NoahBaldwin
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Email signature - line spacing screwy

Post by NoahBaldwin »

Hi Jen,

There was an issue with the structure of the HTML in your email signature which caused the browser to add extra line breaks. We've made some changes to it in your account. Can you test it again?
Jen3896

Post by Jen3896 »

Thank you for this, Noah! Looks so much better. Wonder if you can shrink the graphic so it's aligned horizontally with the top of "Jen" and bottom of the URL, and move the green line to a position much closer to the contact info on the left--so contact info and graphic are approximately equidistant from the green line? See how the elements are sized and positioned with respect to each other in the signature that's loaded into settings? Compare that with the attached graphic, copied from an email I just sent to my yahoomail.
Attachments
APWT signature as received in yahoomail.jpg
APWT signature as received in yahoomail.jpg (24.31 KiB) Viewed 2349 times
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Dave »

Please start a Support Screenshare so that we may assist you further with this issue. Here is a video that explains how: