How to view abandoned cart email sends

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Lfrailey173
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

How to view abandoned cart email sends

Post by Lfrailey173 »

Hi!
Where in the console can I view the most recent sends for our abandoned cart email? So how do I see who was emailed today June 10th at 1am? Or who was emailed the week of June 1st to June 6th?
Kathlein
Support Team
Support Team

Re: How to view abandoned cart email sends

Post by Kathlein »

On the main menu: Reports->Sales->Abandoned Carts
Lfrailey173

Post by Lfrailey173 »

Hi Kathlein....this does not answer our question...Reports->Sales->Abandoned Carts just takes you to a report of listing all the abandoned carts...not a report on which specific buyers received the abandoned cart email....how do we view a report with this data....
Kathlein
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Kathlein »

This video explains how to view your email statistics:

Lfrailey173

Post by Lfrailey173 »

Hi Kathlein! Just watched the video and it does not show how to find the statistics for the most recent email sends for a particular email.....it just gives you "opened" and "unopened".

I tried to view the "opened" data and it is not in any type of date order with regards to sends...actually there are no dates so I went to view the individual buyer profiles that were showing as opened and they have no recent abandoned carts. The pop up screen with the "opened" data only lets you scroll one length of the pop up screen and then it stops....over 2900 people opened but we can only view about 100+.....
Brads326
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Brads326 »

Please watch the entire 3.5 minute video to learn how to view the entire list beyond just the preview.

There is currently no facility to pull a report as you are describing. The statistics for your current email "Abandoned Cart" contain years of data. I would recommend that you can create a copy of your "Abandoned Cart" email each month (ex. "Abandonded Cart July 2020") and then link it to your abandoned cart campaign so that each month it will use a different email template. This way, the statistics for July 2020 could be found by viewing the statistics as shown in the video above for the email called "Abandonded Cart July 2020".

You may also want to consider doing something similar with creating a new Abandoned Cart campaign - as your current campaign contains data going back several years.
Lfrailey173

Post by Lfrailey173 »

Hi Brad!
We watched the entire video twice hoping to find guidance on how to pull report/list/data of who has been sent our campaign in a designated timeframe. Past the preview options the video only shows how to create tags for the tagged options...like "opens"...which does not get us the data we are wanting to look at. Thank you for letting us know that currently the AllProWebTools Email tool does not support a way to pull such a report of sends.