How to refund PayPal orders!

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Lfrailey173
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

How to refund PayPal orders!

Post by Lfrailey173 »

Hi!
We are in a screenshare now with one of your programmers....they are not aware how we should process a refund for an order paid via PayPal...we get some 10004: 20%partial error code when we try to process. They mentioned AllProWebTools no longer supports refunds via PayPal...we've always done in the console so can you please provide direction on how to complete? Should we be logging into PayPal directly?

Also if we are to do directly via PayPal I assuming our "Net Sales" in the Monthly Report will not reflect actual net sales?
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Re: How to refund PayPal orders!

Post by Dave »

We have just processed a test order and refund via paypal in your account.

Please take a look at this order: https://c173.allprowebtools-s1.com/cons ... r_id=54114

You will see in the "notes" section that a refund was processed and a refund invoice# of 54115 was generated which will reflect the refunded amount in your monthly reports.

You can view the refund invoice here: https://c173.allprowebtools-s1.com/cons ... r_id=54115

The error code that you have posted "10004" is an error code from PayPal. Please copy and paste the entire error message that you are receiving as it will allow us to find the cause of the issue.
Lfrailey173

Post by Lfrailey173 »

Hi!
Yes one of the programmers yesterday on our screenshare looked at the entire code and said the AllProWebTools does not support refunds via PayPal currently. I went ahead and processed the refund directly in PayPal as it had already been 3 days since we informed the customer we would process it. Here is a screenshot of the entire code:
refund 53115.jpg
refund 53115.jpg (141.8 KiB) Viewed 2246 times
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Dave »

Thanks for posting the error code, but this screenshot was taken 2 days ago. We will need a more recent screenshot as the newer error message will contain ADDITIONAL information that will assist us in understanding the issue.
Lfrailey173

Post by Lfrailey173 »

Yes the screenshot was from two days ago when I was on the screenshare with the AllProWebTools support programmer. They informed me that refunds via PayPal were currently not supported and that the only way to do so was directly via PayPal. Next time I try to refund a PayPal order in the console I'll take a message of the error and send same day.