Membership Contracts

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Clarissa3814
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Membership Contracts

Post by Clarissa3814 »

Is there a way to associate a contract with a membership purchase so I can avoid having to send individual estimates to folks? (I did watch this video, so I've at least got that going for me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9Fb2KVvDR8)

In a perfect world, when folks want to join one of our membership products, I'd love for them to be able to add the membership to their cart and have the contract pop up before they get the option to pay - like it works with the estimate, but not manually generated.

Thanks! :)
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Membership Contracts

Post by Dave »

The solution discussed here may be more appropriate for your needs: http://allprowebtools.com/forum/viewtop ... f=1&t=4346
Clarissa3814

Post by Clarissa3814 »

Hmmm, yeah, that could work!

Do the T&C apply to EVERY purchase? I have different contracts for different purchases (i.e. Trusted Expert Membership vs. ParenT(w)een University Membership), so if it's a singular T&C that applies to everything, I may still need a different approach.

Thanks!
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Dave »

For your specific situation. you may want to create something known as a "gated page". This is where you prevent access to something until the visitor fills out a form. You can create a potentially legally binding agreement known as a clickwrap agreement - of course you must consult an attorney to determine if your form qualifies as "legally binding".

The mechanics of this would be:
  1. User purchases membership
  2. An automated email is sent to them (specific to the membership level they have purchased) with a link to sign the agreement to "activate" their membership
  3. The visitor receives the email and clicks on the link that takes them to a page on your website with the clickwrap agreement.
  4. The page is filled with the agreement text and at the bottom it asks them to type their name as a digital signature.
  5. Once they submit their digital signature, you get a notification in the AllProWebTools WorkFlow Timeline, you get a notification on your smartphone, and a note is placed in their CRM indicating they have signed. You can also configure it to send another automated email thanking them for signing and providing them with additional info like the link where they can login to their membership...
  6. There is no automated way to "Activate" their membership at this time. Someone on your team will need to periodically verify the memberships and digital signatures to activate new members.
And now I will explain the structures you will use in the console to create the above strategy:
  • Create a "Marketing Campaign" where the "trigger" is set to "product purchase" and indicate the specific membership product.
  • Create a "Custom Field" called "Digital Signature"
  • Create a "Signup Box" that only asks for email address and the custom field "Digital Signature". If you want them to receive an email confirming they have signed and provide additional instructions, create a second campaign and second email and be sure to set the "Campaign" of this signup box to the SECONDARY Marketing Campaign.
  • Create a new webpage and write all of the content of the agreement into the page, also add the signup box to the bottom.
  • Get the URL of the webpage from above and create an email with instructions to sign the agreement and provided them with the URL to click on.
  • Edit the actions of the Marketing Campaign to send the email with the link to the clickwrap page.
Clarissa3814

Post by Clarissa3814 »

THANK YOU! I will work on this today & reach back out with any questions!

**MUCH APPRECIATED!**