I'm using the google adwords keyword tool lookup. Usually you can insert a client's website and keyword suggestions will auto populate. However, one client in-particular google only populates 2 words (the client's company name). I'm concerned if this is truly the only 2 words google sees in the entire site. Is something broken or a detail missed when we built the site? I googled this issue and could not find an answer in any adwords forum.
Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- AllPro Expert
- Posts: 2
- meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice
- Joined: Wed May 12, 2021 11:11 am
- Website: www.socialreachagency.com
- Support Team
- Posts: 908
- Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 10:30 am
- Website: www.allprowebtools.com
There could be a number of factors involved here:
- It could be poor SEO
- Too few pages on the website
- The website is too new and has not yet been fully indexed by Google