Make sure your information matches ours.
Select the category in each column that best matches your fields. Select "Do Not Include" if the column is not an applicable field.
Dates in your CSV must be in the format mm-dd-yyyy
Each column must be unique. [JAB26-85
Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1
- meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice
- Joined: Mon May 31, 2021 2:44 pm
- Website: ojeresystems.greatmockup.com
- Support Team
- Posts: 114
- Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:21 am
- Website: www.allprowebtools.com
The error message: "Each column must be unique" is telling you that 2 of the dropddowns have the same name (they will have a red box around them). You may need to scroll the screen to the right to see all of your items. You cannot have 2 dropdowns that say "First Name". Check your dropdown boxes for a duplicate like shown below: