campaign

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Frederick4051
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

campaign

Post by Frederick4051 »

Why did a complete campaign go out to all prospects
under one industry in a single day although it was set to go out one email every 4 days
Tommie326
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider

Re: campaign

Post by Tommie326 »

When looking through the account. The campaign named " Houston Warehousing" was inactive and then reactivated. Currently it is inactive.

When a campaign is reactivated, the system will send all actions that were not sent while the campaign was inactive.

For example: Campaign "A" has 7 emails schedule to send over the course of 3 weeks. After one week, the 3rd email is sent and the campaign is made inactive. This leaves a remaining of 4 emails to be sent over the course of 2 weeks.A month goes by and Campaign A is reactivated. The system now recognize that 4 emails were not sent and will start sending emails from where it left off until it is caught up.
Frederick4051

Post by Frederick4051 »

I did not work on warehouse yesterday the only email campaign i worked on yesterday was setting up Data Analyst. I set my campaign to start yesterday with only one campaign that dave walked me through. Yesterday I completed the email campaign for Data Analyst. Around 4 something I seen an email had been sent out, I did not send a email at 4, then I had to leave and when I returned I seen that the system
had sent out an email to the same list 4a-7a every hour until campaign was completed. Not sure of what you are talking about but thats why I asked for
the screen share to see what the problem was and to see if I did something wrong. I don't see nothing I did wrong that's why I asked for assistance
to see what made the system go wrong. I still have the same question why did the system send out 4 emails back to bak every hour and I have no campaigns set up that way?
Frederick4051

Post by Frederick4051 »

If a potential candidate has been removed from an email list and I load up a new list with the same name will it let me know? or will I just have to remember? Please explain!
Frederick4051

Post by Frederick4051 »

I also noticed the emails that went out yesterday I see the last email identified being sent out at 1200am as step 8, I was asleep not sure how warehouse industry became activated.
Frederick4051

Post by Frederick4051 »

How to rename tags and campaign names if possible?
Last edited by Frederick4051 on Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Frederick4051

Post by Frederick4051 »

How to send individual leads personal emails once they have opened email in campaign?
Frederick4051

Post by Frederick4051 »

Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I haven't or don't know how to access response from previous questions?

Also every time I tried to access my account with my old password it says wrong password. Prompted me to change password and seems like it wasn't excepted. Please respond
Tommie326
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider

Post by Tommie326 »

Frederick4051 wrote:
Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:20 am
If a potential candidate has been removed from an email list and I load up a new list with the same name will it let me know? or will I just have to remember? Please explain!
Does this help:
Tommie326
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider

Post by Tommie326 »

Frederick4051 wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:02 pm
I did not work on warehouse yesterday the only email campaign i worked on yesterday was setting up Data Analyst. I set my campaign to start yesterday with only one campaign that dave walked me through. Yesterday I completed the email campaign for Data Analyst. Around 4 something I seen an email had been sent out, I did not send a email at 4, then I had to leave and when I returned I seen that the system
had sent out an email to the same list 4a-7a every hour until campaign was completed. Not sure of what you are talking about but thats why I asked for
the screen share to see what the problem was and to see if I did something wrong. I don't see nothing I did wrong that's why I asked for assistance
to see what made the system go wrong. I still have the same question why did the system send out 4 emails back to bak every hour and I have no campaigns set up that way?
The "Data Analyst Houston" Campaign has only sent 1 email. After checking 5 people from the "Data Analyst Houston" campaign, I was able to verify that each person had only been sent 1 email and the second email is scheduled to send on July 11 at 9am.

You can view the emails sent by going to Marketing then Marketing Campaigns. You would then click on the link that corresponds with the campaign you would like to view under the Participants column that says for example: "261 active." You will then see a list of a maximum of 500 contacts that are currently in your campaign. You can click a contact name, and you will be taken that contacts crm record. There you will see in the WorkFlow Timeline how many emails were sent and when they were sent.
Tommie326
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider

Post by Tommie326 »

Frederick4051 wrote:
Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:33 am
How to rename tags and campaign names if possible?
To rename tags you would go to Contact then Manage tags. You would then click on the name you would like to edit, then retype the name in the "Tag Name" field.

To rename campaign you would go to Marketing then Marketing Campaigns. You would then click on the name you would like to edit and type in the name you would prefer.
Tommie326
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider

Post by Tommie326 »

Frederick4051 wrote:
Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:35 am
How to send individual leads personal emails once they have opened email in campaign?
Does this help:
Frederick4051

Post by Frederick4051 »

I added an extension to my warehouse list and I believe i have two different times emails will be sent out. Is there anyway I can fix that by separating the old list from the new list. or will I have to delete and start over?

If I started over by deleting my current campaign and reloading what was deleted will the system remember the people that unsubscribed or the people I unchecked or had a triangle by there name?
I know loaded question?
Frederick4051

Post by Frederick4051 »

Tommie326 wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:30 pm
When looking through the account. The campaign named " Houston Warehousing" was inactive and then reactivated. Currently it is inactive.

When a campaign is reactivated, the system will send all actions that were not sent while the campaign was inactive.

For example: Campaign "A" has 7 emails schedule to send over the course of 3 weeks. After one week, the 3rd email is sent and the campaign is made inactive. This leaves a remaining of 4 emails to be sent over the course of 2 weeks.A month goes by and Campaign A is reactivated. The system now recognize that 4 emails were not sent and will start sending emails from where it left off until it is caught up.
Meaning once reactivated the system will start with the next email lets say its 4 left, it will send a single email to all prospects every 4 days until complete?
Tommie326
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider

Post by Tommie326 »

Frederick4051 wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:05 pm
Tommie326 wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:30 pm

Meaning once reactivated the system will start with the next email lets say its 4 left, it will send a single email to all prospects every 4 days until complete?
Once reactivated, the campaign will send out each action that was not sent during the time the campaign was inactive. If there was more than one action the system will send one action every hour until the campaign is caught up or there are no more actions to send.