Reactivating a campaign

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Frederick4051
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Reactivating a campaign

Post by Frederick4051 »

What all is necessary to reactivate a campaign that has been inactive, is there anything besides activating it that should be done?
Tommie326
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider

Re: Reactivating a campaign

Post by Tommie326 »

By going to Marketing and then Marketing Campaigns - you can switch campaigns from inactive to active and vice versa.

Nothing else is need to reactivate a campaign, however keep in mind that once the campaign is reactivated, any action that was not sent due to being inactive will start sending on the hour. If there were multiple actions that were not sent, the system will send one action each hour until the campaign is caught up or there are no more actions to send.
Frederick4051

Post by Frederick4051 »

Thanks for responding, I understand you said If there were multiple actions that were not sent, the system will send one action each hour until the campaign is caught up or there are no more actions to send. When you say "actions" are you meaning each "industry as an action," meaning multiple Industries equal multiple actions and they will be sent every hour until complete, as in next step on each individual industry campaign or action?

Or complete every action that was originally set up from one industry or im saying action, to be send every hour instead of every 2 to 4 days within one campaign, to complete the 7 email touches every hour until complete?

Ps. this to shall past, the latter is what I thought happened the first time i texted you. Please clarify my thoughts. Thanks!
Tommie326
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider

Post by Tommie326 »

The actions are the steps within your campaign and are used to build out your campaign. Actions can consist of emails, text, or even task.
Frederick4051

Post by Frederick4051 »

Let's say today being 7-12-21 and I had a campaign of 7 emails that I created 6-1-21 and it was turned of or inactivated with 7emails never sent, when I activate campaign it will send all 7 emails out 1 per hr, until all emails has been sent out to complete last months task or action?
Tommie326
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider

Post by Tommie326 »

Frederick4051 wrote:
Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:36 am
Let's say today being 7-12-21 and I had a campaign of 7 emails that I created 6-1-21 and it was turned of or inactivated with 7emails never sent, when I activate campaign it will send all 7 emails out 1 per hr, until all emails has been sent out to complete last months task or action?
That is correct. I would suggest to create a new campaign with the same actions to ensure your actions are going out at the schedule times.
Frederick4051

Post by Frederick4051 »

Thank you for clarification, so will I just delete What I have and redo campaign action for each industry?
Tommie326
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider

Post by Tommie326 »

If actions were schedule but did not send due to your campaign being inactive, it may be in your best interest to create new campaigns if you would like the actions to go out at the scheduled times.